Tuesday, August 25, 2009

inglourious/glorious

Saturday night I went to the cinema to see the new Tarantino film. It was sweet, but I don't write film reviews so I'll get to the point. Any fashionista aspiring for that crucial historical look should watch this movie.

Mélanie Laurent

Look at her. She knows what's up for a Jew-in-hiding. And the smoke? Pure nihilistic appeal. Her face says "Fuck this Nazi regime shit" and I'm so down with that. I tried to find a full shot of that outfit but I couldn't so forgive me because I know you want to know what her shoes are like but I'm going to guess they're something like this: I don't know shit about historical womens' shoes.



On a sidenote, have a go at these tasty fuckers I just found while looking for womens' shoes from 1940s Paris:
Pierre Hardy Fall '09

Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment